Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lopez Wedding

Traveled to Sacramento and shot my first solo wedding. First of all, solo weddings are difficult!!  It’s hard only being able to shoot from one perspective, especially when the bride walks down the aisle. I wanted to get the bride of course, but also catch the priceless look on the grooms face when he first sees her. I shot the bride first because, let’s face it she’s more important J then quickly shot over to the groom.  Luckily the bride was easy going and not a bridezilla! That made my job so easy and less stressful. The beautiful wedding party also made my job easy. All I did was shoot, shoot, and shoot some more.  90% of the photos are candid which is exactly what I prefer. The sun was not cooperating during the ceremony and gave me some pretty bad lighting but what can you do? It was probably one of the best weddings I’ve been to (and I’ve been to a lot!)  Loved the backyard reception with home cooking and the fact that it was so non-traditional.  The groom is a musician and he created his own wedding march for his bride. I would love if he released it to the public, but then again it was that much more special because no one else has it! Thanks Adrienne and Zack for letting me share the day with you!























No comments:

Post a Comment